Manufacturing products that are of the highest possible quality is key to DeVilbiss Healthcare. The latest Compact 525 oxygen concentrator is designed and built to meet the high demands of patients and cost challenges faced by service providers.
In commitment to our quality aims, we have invested in new manufacturing processes and innovative production techniques. The new black, Compact 525 is now manufactured at our dedicated oxygen therapy facility in Pennsylvania, USA, which has given us the control to deliver a reliable, high quality, more eco-friendly oxygen concentrator.
Delivering up to 5 litres per minute with high oxygen concentration across all flow rates and adopting the latest developments in the reduction of sound and power consumption, the latest Compact 525 increases patient comfort and lowers operating costs.
- Improved sound level reduction –our quietest concentrator yet
- Front label with easy to read pictograms
- New black colour
- 2 part case design
- 3 years warranty as standard (an optional extended 2 year warranty package available)
- OSD® Sensor for continuously monitoring oxygen levels
- Visual and audible alarms for low oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
- Oxygen outlet incorporating a fire protection adapter
- Intelligent power management system utilises Turn-Down Technology providing less power consumption below flow rates of 2.5 l/min
- Reduced packaging: reducing materials and waste, as well as transportation costs and emissions – without compromising product protection